Back in the '60s and '70s I was aware of the Atlantic College (my dad was running voluntary conservation work for its students), but I didn't realise the college was part of a much larger organisation.
Only recently while reading Horation Clare's truly excellent "Truant" was I reminded of its existence.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2012 (22)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (48)
- Jimi Hendrix Busking Hound Dog (acoustic)
- A Short Film about Sweden
- Coalfinger, (No, really, this is good).
- Eddie on Christianity. Good stuff.
- United World Colleges
- I'm Proud of our Cycling Town
- The Running of the Bulls at Pamplona
- Impressions of North Americans
- Slip-sliding away......
- Blimey, Booker T
- 2 Summer Days in Salop & 2 in Wales
- ▼ August (11)