When is sexual attraction not sexist? Would this advert be so effective if Natalie had been replaced by some ordinary looking bloke? Anyway, more to the point, Tell Burberry to Stop Selling Fur (the bastards, is what I want to say, but that's more than a bit unfair on bastards, isn't it).
Bastard. It's a great word for spitting at the world when you're really angry, but near enough meaningless, wouldn't you say. Surely no-one (in the UK) is silly enough to think that parents need to be married, are they. Well, probably, yes, but it's a very nasty attitude, isn't it. Nasty, nasty, nasty, uncaring and nasty.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2012 (22)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (49)
- Each to their own?
- None Better? Humble Pie on the OGWT.
- Time and Beliefs.
- Eating Not Deadly Oop North, UK
- Kicks all the Boxes
- Knights of the Round Chair.
- Cleaning the Screen
- Bastards & Burberry's Extreme Cruelty
- Passing Pendle and Superstition
- Beasts of no Nation & Loft Insulation
- The Gateway to the Lake District (Cumbria, UK).
- Around Grasmere, Cumbria
- ▼ December (12)